Monday, September 9, 2013

Still thinking

Shortly after my first post I was offered a freelance job, which a I duly took, and entered a whirlwind of juggling work, home and Childcare. It knocked me over a few times with illness, and left me no time to pick up on the ideas I expressed in the first post. 

Now back at home, with my daughter, and hoping to expand on the plans I have been playing on in my mind. I'm also attempting a spell of recuperation after being ill again, and needing badly to revive my fitness die and energy levels. 

That said it has been a wonderful summer, full of sunshine, a few holidays and lots of exciting firsts for my little family.
I have managed a bit of sewing in between all that, which keeps my hope alive that I will be able to pick it up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment